Create your “login” and join our One American People® Community for free.
As a logged-in Community Forums Member, you will be able to:
- Participate in our Community Forums “Library of Ideas” by submitting your Ideas (called “Topics”) in four forums;
- Comment on Ideas by others (called “Replies”);
- View all published Member comments;
- Participate in our polling forum;
- Participate in our “Members Only Interactive Discussions” forum;
- Purchase Antidotes (our merchandise);
- Enjoy being part of our dynamic Community of engaged, patriotic Americans!
By clicking “Join Now,” you will be taken through our registration process that collects your “Username” and email address to establish your “Shopping” and Community Forums “Member” accounts. When choosing a Username, we strongly advise that you not use your real name, email address or any personal identifier. Usernames cannot be changed.
Upon creating your password, you will be logged-in on our “Community Forums / Library of Ideas” page where you can now see and select your “My Profile” tab and then “Account” to easily change your Community Forums Member “Display Name” and “Nickname” which were automatically derived from your “Username.” These are visible to public view. After changing these, scroll-down and click “Save Changes.”
If you are making a first-time purchase, simply, return to our “Shop Antidotes / Open-Air Market” page to resume doing so where you are, already, logged-in to shop. We thank you for your support that sustains One American People®.
You will find “Log in / Log out,” as applicable, at the top of every page of our website. When logged-in, your “Manage My Account” access is found alongside “Log out.” Please add our transactional email address of OneAmericanPeople.firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list (whitelist).